Evernote – Remember Everything
My favorite note taking application is Evernote. This is how the developers themself describe it:
“Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at anytime, from anywhere.”
Chances are, if you can see it or think of it, Evernote can help you remember it. Type a text note. Clip a web page. Snap a photo. Grab a screenshot. Evernote will keep it all safe.
Everything you capture is automatically processed, indexed, and made searchable. If you like, you can add tags or organize notes into different notebooks.
Find anything fast
Search for notes by keywords, titles, and tags. Evernote magically makes printed and handwritten text inside your images searchable, too.
Use Evernote for work, for play, and for everything that’s noteworthy. Here are a few suggestions:
- Keep notes from your meetings all in one place. Take a picture of a whiteboard and you’ll be able to find it later.
- Clip web pages to Evernote to read them later (e.g. on your phone while travelling on the bus)
- Snap a photo of a business card with your phone, and have an easy way to store and access contacts.
- Keep a record of your favorite wines by snapping a photo of the label when you find one you like.
- Remember the things you were supposed to remember. Create to-do lists, jot down random thoughts, leave a voice memo, and more.
- Get inspired. Keep a file of anything cool you want to buy for yourself or as a gift, whether it’s online or out in the real world.
Don’t have an Evernote account yet? Get started now »Related posts